For more information on the Strategic Framework and Technology Focus Areas, please click on the links below
LCICG members have diverse interests in low carbon technologies and support different stages of the innovation chain. In the period up to April 2015, core LCICG members expect to spend over £1 billion of public-sector funding on low carbon innovation. By working together, the members of the LCICG can maximise the impact of their spending and add value to the low carbon innovation landscape. The LCICG is working to:
- Coordinate future investment programmes delivered through individual member organisations, building on its Strategic Framework - Coordinating Low Carbon Technology Innovation Support;
- Improve communication with innovators across low carbon technologies;
- Create a robust, shared, evidence base to understand the innovation needs of a range of key low carbon technologies in the form of Technology Innovation Needs Assessments;
- Develop a shared toolkit of metrics to assess the impact of public spending in low carbon innovation;
- Share learning, approaches and tools to accelerate performance improvement.
Information about current funding opportunities from LCICG members can be found on their own websites or on the Low Carbon Funding Landscape Navigator: www.lowcarbonfunding.org.uk.